Extremly versatile and flexible slider. Strong support for fluid / responsive designs, mobile browsers and touch devices. Has nearly every feature that you can find in other sliders on the web.
- Carousel/Endless mode
- Support for touch events
- Simulated touch events via mouse
- Support for fluid viewports
- Also works in vertical mode
- Various widgets and plugins
- Autosliding with control widget
- Extensible through plugin hooks
- Custom animations for sliding
- Experimental 3d carousel widget
Mobile device and browser support
RTP.Slider should work in any half decent browser. There might be some problems with advanced features and older browsers (performance). The only direct dependency is jQuery in a recent version.
Support for fluid and responsive designs
This slider was mainly developed because most sliders on the internet do not handle responsive viewports very well (if at all). RTP.Slider uses OCBNET.Layout.js to get this job done correctly.
Default widgets and plugins
- Classes: Set class on current slide
- Keyboard: Enables keyboard navigation
- Nav-Dots: Draws a dot / point navigation
- Nav-Arrows: Draws previous / next slide links
- Nav-Toolbar: Draws a toolbar for the autoslider
- Panel-Infobox: Custom animation for info boxes in slides
RTP.Slider.js is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.